CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Our friendly staff will direct you to follow these guidelines, please comply with all reasonable directions.
• If you are feeling unwell, get tested and please go home. If you show symptoms, we will refuse entry to the premises.
• All members and visitors MUST sign in and out using the SERVICE NSW QR code provided. Proof of check in via the green tick will be required.
• ALL customers MUST be double X2 vaccinated in line with NSW Government Public Health Order Directives.
• Proof of vaccination must be provided, no exceptions.
• Only people who are medically exempt and produce a contraindication certificate OR have been diagnosed with COVID 19 in the past 6 months, can enter the Club if not vaccinated. Proof will be required at all times.
• Persons aged over 16 must be fully vaccinated or have a medical exemption when entering with a responsible adult.
• Group numbers are limited to:
o 20 people per group/table/booking
o 100 people per booking for weddings or wakes (all event bookings to be confirmed by Management)
• Do not move tables from their original position unless authorised by Club staff
• Adhere to social distancing (the 1 person per 4 sq metre rule applies), hygiene and sanitisation protocols at all times,
• ALL customers MUST always wear a mask when indoors, except when eating or drinking.
• ALL customers MUST remain seated unless using the facilities. Standing when outdoors is permitted.
• Comply with any request to relocate due to patron number capacity in any area
Failure to adhere to any or all of these conditions may constitute an offence under the Public Health Order, and we reserve the right to remove or refuse entry/service to those patrons who do not comply with these directions.
CHECK OUT WHAT'S ON
I always stop here for dinner when traveling between Sydney and Melbourne. Great food, phone charging and good bar with screens and a choice of channels
Modern fresh space, this visit was a Wednesday night dinner for 2 the food was delivered to table by happy looking staff bringing large portion of great tasting fresh smelling food.
Good food, good service. Friendly place
We had dinner at the club this evening. My husband is a fussy eater and was very sceptical about the menu. I ordered him a steak and he was so happy with the flavour and it was cooked to perfection. My chicken burger was equally delicious. If you want a good meal, head here. The staff are very pleasant as an added bonus.
LET'S STAY COVID SAFE
There's something for everyone!
Along with our restaurant, bar and coffee lounge the Gundagai Services Club provides members and guests with a top class 18 hole golf course, two bowling greens as well as artificial turf tennis courts, and squash courts for hire.
We also offer TAB facilities, Club Keno, weekly bingo, bonanza and music entertainment.